Please pay attention to the "PornGamesHub" policy towards copyright violation in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through "PornGamesHub" website or service infringes a copyright, please follow the steps below to send us a notice of copyright infringement.
Copyright violation notification procedure
A note of violation must be sent via Contact us form.
You must include the following information in a note of violation:
- URL of the work or material that you believe has copyright violation;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)";
- The following statement: "The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed";
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
We will review your submission and take whatever action we deem appropriate under the DMCA, including removal of the challenged content from the website.